Ilios has a number of built in reports that facilitate course administration and evaluation services:
- – Ilios delivers teaching reminders to instructors 7 days prior to instruction. The reminder contains information on the sessions title, place and time, as well as learning objectives. The content of these reminders can be customized.
- – A list of course instructors linked to their teaching sessions. You can update the instructors' names and approve the list for submission to an evaluation team for the purpose of scheduling faculty evaluations.
- – You can approve a list of standard questions that will appear on a course evaluation form, and add up to three additional items of your own.
- – Generate a list of all instructors associated with a course, along with their role (lecturer, small group leaders, etc) and email address.
- – Generate a form showing all the scheduled sessions for a course by day, date, time and number of students per room. This can be used to request rooms from your room scheduler.
- – See a list of group assignments for student and instructor groups by course and session.
Through the use of a third-party reporting tool (MS Access, Brio, or Crystal Reports) Ilios can provide reports for a wide variety of administrative and course management purposes. These reports are not provided as part of Ilios but must be produced through an ad hoc report system. The reports listed below are only given as examples of the types of reports that could be generated from Ilios.
- – Produce a breakdown of teaching hours for each department by instructor that indicates the courses they taught in and breaks out their hours for different educational methods (lecture, lab, small group, etc.)
- – Individual learning objectives reports can be generated that are organized by MeSH, discipline/topic, or course.
- - Detailed audits of a course can be generated that look for unpublished teaching sessions or learning materials, sessions without an instructor or sessions that have not been updated over a given timeframe.