Housestaff Annual PPD Testing
- All housestaff must be reappointed each year to continue in their training programs in the new academic year.
- This process includes annual PPD skin testing for residents and clinical fellows with a history of being PPD negative.
- Those that are PPD positive only need to complete the Sign and Symptom Review in the Continuing Health Statement.
- Occupational Health has agreed to have special hours just for housestaff at both Parnassus and SFGH in March and April.
- In addition, housestaff may go to the Occupational Health clinics during specified times at Parnassus, Mt. Zion, and the VA.
- Please contact your Program Coordinator if you have any questions.