GME Management System Training
UCSF Office of Graduate Medical Education recently conducted E*Value training by Advanced Informatics for Program Coordinators and E*Value System Administrators.
- E*Value Password Changes - 11/17/09
- Evaluations and Duty Hours - module 2 - 5/22/08 - slideshow
- E*Value Administration ROLES - module 2 - 5/22/08
- E*Value Systems Administration GUIDE - module 2 - 5/22/08
- Training Descrption and Agenda - module 2 - 5/22/08
- E*Value Appointment GUIDE (2008-09) - module 1 - 4/4/08
- E*Value BEST PRACTICES - module 1 - 4/4/08
- E*Value TERMINOLOGY - module 1 - 4/4/08
- E*Value Brochure - 2-19-08
- E*Value Module 2 Training - May 19, 20, 21, 2008
- Evaluations and Duty Hours.
- Attend one lecture session + one hands-on computer lab session to complete module #2; the optional lab is optional. E*Value Module 1 Training- March 12th, 13th, and 14th An email announcing the E*gme/ E*Value training for GME program coordinators was sent to Coordinators and Administrators who were identified as E*Value personnel/ system administrators who manage appointments, scheduling, and/or evaluations for housestaff training programs or managing staff who perform these functions.
- Attend one lecture session + one hands-on computer lab session to complete module #1; note: you cannot attend a lab until you have completed a lecture
- Space is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis
- Email Helen at email@example.com ASAP with your top two choices for the lecture and lab using the appropriate session ID numbers.
- Please arrive for your training sessions at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Training and Information
Residency and Fellowship Coordinators, E*Value systems administrators and staff who manage Evaluations, Duty Hours will be contacted for this training module. See below for training flyer and agenda.
Please see below for training descriptions, dates/times, and locations.