Recent articles and books by Academy members, and related news.
- Bayer C, Dreger A, Eckstrand K, Hollenbach A, Hurley B, Leibowitz S, Potter J, Satterfield J, Sciolla A. Implementing Curricular and Institutional Climate Changes to Improve Health Care for Individuals Who Are LGBT, Gender Nonconforming, or Born with DSD Guidelines. AAMC Advisory Committee on Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Sex Development, 2014.
- Chen HC, MD, van den Broek WE, Cate OT. The Case for Use of Entrustable Professional Activities in Undergraduate Medical Education. Acad Med. 2014 Dec 2. PMID 25470310.
- Lucey CR, Golub RM. Value, social contracts, and medical education. JAMA. 2014 Dec 10;312(22):2345-7. doi: 10.1001/jama.2014.15626. No abstract available.
PMID: 25490324 [PubMed
- Dhaliwal G, Sehgal NL. Demystify leadership in order to cultivate it. Acad Med. 2014 Nov;89(11):1441. PMID: 25350336
- Aronson L. Asking the right questions. Acad Med. 2014 Oct;89(10):1357. doi: 10.1097/ACM.0000000000000434. No abstract available. PMID: 25247543
- Mookherjee S, Hunt S, Chou CL. Twelve tips for teaching evidence-based physical examination. Med Teach. 2014 Oct 1:1-8. PMID: 25270026
- Moriates C, Dohan D, Spetz J, Sawaya GF. Defining Competencies for Education in Health Care Value: Recommendations From the University of California, San Francisco Center for Healthcare Value Training Initiative. Acad Med. 2014 Oct 28. PMID: 25354077
- Oza SK, Boscardin CK, Wamsley M, Sznewajs A, May W, Nevins A, Srinivasan M, Hauer K. Assessing 3rd year medical students' interprofessional collaborative practice behaviors during a standardized patient encounter: A multi-institutional, cross-sectional study. Med Teach. 2014 Oct 14:1-11. PMID: 25313933
- Banh K, Ramirez R, Thabit C. Effectiveness of emergency medicine in longitudinal integrated clerkships. Med Educ Online. 2014 Sep 15;19:25429. PMID: 25227527
- Satterfield JM, Bereknyei S, Hilton JF, Bogetz AL, Blankenburg R, Buckelew SM, Chen HC, Monash B, Ramos JS, Rennke S, Braddock CH 3rd. The Prevalence of Social and Behavioral Topics and Related Educational Opportunities During Attending Rounds. Acad Med. 2014 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 25250747 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- West DC, Robins L, Gruppen LD. Workforce, Learners, Competencies, and the Learning Environment: Research in Medical Education 2014 and the Way Forward.
Acad Med. 2014 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 25250754 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Whittle AE, Buckelew SM, Satterfield JM, Lum PJ, O'Sullivan P. Addressing Adolescent Substance Use: Teaching SBIRT and MI to Residents. Subst Abus. 2014 Sep 26:0. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 25260121 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Irby DM. Excellence in clinical teaching: knowledge transformation and development required. Med Educ. 2014 Aug;48(8):776-84. doi: 10.1111/medu.12507.
PMID: 25039734 [PubMed - in process]
- Thoma B, Rolston D, Lin M. Global emergency medicine journal club: social media responses to the march 2014 annals of emergency medicine journal club on targeted temperature management. Ann Emerg Med. 2014 Aug;64(2):207-12. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2014.06.003. PMID: 25059776 [PubMed - in process]
- Chou CL, Hirschmann K, Fortin AH 6th, Lichstein PR.Â The impact of a faculty learning community on professional and personal development: the facilitator training program of the american academy on communication in healthcare.Â Acad Med. 2014 Jul;89(7):1051-6. doi: 10.1097/ACM.0000000000000268. PMID: 24979175Â
- Irby DM. Excellence in clinical teaching: knowledge transformation and development required. Med Educ. 2014 Aug;48(8):776-84. doi: 10.1111/medu.12507.
PMID: 25039734 [PubMed - in process]
- Branch WT Jr, Chou CL, Farber NJ, Hatem D, Keenan C, Makoul G, Quinn M, Salazar W, Sillman J, Stuber M, Wilkerson L, Mathew G, Fost M. Faculty Development to Enhance Humanistic Teaching and Role Modeling: A Collaborative Study at Eight Institutions. J Gen Intern Med. 2014 Jun 20. PMID: 24947051
- Hines JZ, Sewell JL, Sehgal NL, Moriates C, Horton CK, Chen AH. "Choosing Wisely" in an Academic Department of Medicine. Am J Med Qual. 2014 Jun 26. pii: 1062860614540982. PMID: 24970279
- O'Sullivan PS, Irby DM. Identity Formation of Occasional Faculty Developers in Medical Education: A Qualitative Study. Acad Med. 2014 Jun 20.PMID: 24979283
- Starmer AJ, O'Toole JK, Rosenbluth G, Calaman S, Balmer D, West DC, Bale JF Jr, Yu CE, Noble EL, Tse LL, Srivastava R, Landrigan CP, Sectish TC, Spector ND; I-PASS Study Education Executive Committee. Development, Implementation, and Dissemination of the I-PASS Handoff Curriculum: A Multisite Educational Intervention to Improve Patient Handoffs. Acad Med. 2014 Jun;89(6):876-84. PMID: 24871238 [PubMed - in process]
- Webb EM, Cotton JB, Kane K, Straus CM, Topp KS, Naeger DM. Teaching Point of Care Ultrasound Skills in Medical School: Keeping Radiology in the Driver's Seat.
Acad Radiol. 2014 Jul;21(7):893-901. doi: 10.1016/j.acra.2014.03.001.
PMID: 24928158 [PubMed - in process]
- Baron RB. In Reply to Walsh. Acad Med. 2014 May; 89(5):698. PMID: 24781293
- Thoma B, Chan T, Desouza N, Lin M. Implementing peer review at an emergency medicine blog: bridging the gap between educators and clinical experts. CJEM. 2014;16(0):21-4. PMID: 24810912 [PubMed - in process]
- van Schaik SM, O'Brien BC, Almeida SA, Adler SR. Perceptions of interprofessional teamwork in low-acuity settings: a qualitative analysis. Med Educ. 2014 Jun;48(6):583-92. doi: 10.1111/medu.12424. PMID: 24807434 [PubMed - in process]
- Aronson L. How do we tell the stories of medicine? Lancet. 2014 Apr 26;383(9927):1456-7
- Rabow MW, Newman M, Remen RN. Teaching in Relationship: The Impact on Faculty of Teaching "The Healer's Art". Teach Learn Med. 2014;26(2):121-8
- Rosenbluth G, O'Brien B, Asher EM, Cho CS. The "zing factor," how do faculty describe the best pediatrics residents? J Grad Med Educ. 2014 Mar;6(1):106-11. doi: 10.4300/JGME-D-13-00146.1. PMID: 24701319 [PubMed]
- Alegria DA, Boscardin C, Poncelet A, Mayfield C, Wamsley M. Using tablets to support self-regulated learning in a longitudinal integrated clerkship. Med Educ Online. 2014; 19:23638.
- Baron RB, Davis NL, Davis DA, Headrick LA. Teaching for Quality: Where Do We Go From Here? Am J Med Qual. 2014 Mar 6. PMID:24604907
- Kalet A, Chou CL, eds. Remediation in Medical Education: A Midcourse Correction. New York: Springer Verlag, 2014.
- Martinez W, Hickson GB, Miller BM, Doukas DJ, Buckley JD, Song J, Sehgal NL, Deitz J, Braddock CH, Lehmann LS. Role-modeling and medical error disclosure: a national survey of trainees. Acad Med. 2014 Mar;89(3):482-9. PMID: 24448052
- Vidyarthi AR, Green AL, Rosenbluth G, Baron RB. Engaging residents and fellows to improve institution-wide quality: the first six years of a novel financial incentive program. Acad Med. 2014 Mar;89(3):460-8. doi: 10.1097/ACM.0000000000000159.PMID:24448041
- Cadogan M, Thoma B, Chan TM, Lin M. Free Open Access Meducation (FOAM): the rise of emergency medicine and critical care blogs and podcasts (2002-2013). Emerg Med J. 2014 Feb 19. doi: 10.1136/emermed-2013-203502. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24554447 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Chen HC, Sheu L, O'Sullivan P, Ten Cate O, Teherani A. Legitimate workplace roles and activities for early learners. Med Educ. 2014 Feb;48(2):136-45. doi: 10.1111/medu.12316. PMID: 24528396 [PubMed - in process]
- Rosenstein MG, Turk JK, Caughey AB, Steinauer JE, Kerns JL. Dilation and Evacuation Training in Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowships. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Feb 1. pii: S0002-9378(14)00097-0. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2014.01.038. [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 24495668 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Sehgal NL, Wachter RM, Vidyarthi AR. Bringing continuing medical education to the bedside: the University of California, San Francisco Hospitalist Mini-College. J Hosp Med. 2014 Feb;9(2):129-34. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2111. Epub 2013 Nov 21.
- Mookherjee S, Monash B, Wentworth KL, Sharpe BA. Faculty development for hospitalists: Structured peer observation of teaching. J Hosp Med. 2014 Jan 20. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2151. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24446215 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Vidyarthi AR, Green AL, Rosenbluth G, Baron RB. Engaging Residents and Fellows to Improve Institution-Wide Quality: The First Six Years of a Novel Financial Incentive Program. Acad Med. 2014 Jan 20. PMID: 24448041
- Anderson WG, Flint LA, Horton JR, Johnson K, Mourad M, Sharpe BA. Update in hospital palliative care. J Hosp Med. 2013 Dec;8(12):715-20
- Hanson JT, Pierce RG, Dhaliwal G. The New Education Frontier: Clinical Teaching at Night. Acad Med. 2013 Dec 19. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24362386
- Mookherjee S, Ranji S, Neeman N, Sehgal NL. A Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Elective for Senior Medical Students. Clin Teach. 2013 Dec; 10(6):368-73.
- Shunk R, Dulay M, Chou CL, Janson S, O'Brien BC. Huddle-Coaching: A Dynamic Intervention for Trainees and Staff to Support Team-Based Care. Acad Med. 2013 Dec 19. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24362383
- Aggarwal AK, Thompson M, Falik R, Shaw A, O'Sullivan P, Lowenstein DH. Mental illness among us: a new curriculum to reduce mental illness stigma among medical students. Acad Psychiatry. 2013 Nov 1; 37(6):385-91
- Chou CL, Masters DE, Chang A, Kruidering M, Hauer KE. Effects of longitudinal small-group learning on delivery and receipt of communication skills feedback. Med Educ. 2013 Nov;47(11):1073-9. PMID: 24117553
- Sehgal NL, Wachter RM, Vidyarthi AV. Bringing CME to the Bedside: the UCSF Hospitalist Mini-College. J Hosp Med. 2013 Nov 21(Epub ahead of print).
- Wamsley MA, Julian KA, O'Sullivan P, McCance-Katz EF, Batki SL, Satre DD, Satterfield J. Team-based learning exercise efficiently teaches brief intervention skills to medicine residents. Subst Abus. 2013;34(4):344-9. PMID: 24159904
- Ilgen JS, Bowen JL, McIntyre LA, Banh KV, Barnes D, Coates WC, Druck J, Fix ML, Rimple D, Yarris LM, Eva KW. Comparing Diagnostic Performance and the Utility of Clinical Vignette-Based Assessment Under Testing Conditions Designed to Encourage Either Automatic or Analytic Thought. Acad Med. 2013 Oct;88(10):1545-51. PMID: 23969355
- Stearns J, Everard KM, Gjerde CL, Stearns M, Shore W. Understanding the Needs and Concerns of Senior Faculty in Academic Medicine: Building Strategies to Maintain This Critical Resource. Acad Med. 2013 Oct 14.PMID: 24128636
- Baron RB. Can We Achieve Public Accountability for Graduate Medical Education Outcomes? Acad Med. 2013 Sept;88(9): 1199-201. PMID: 23887009
- Aronson L. "Good" patients and "difficult" patients--rethinking our definitions. N Engl J Med. 2013 Aug 29;369(9):796-7.
- Clinite KL, Reddy ST, Kazantsev SM, Kogan JR, Durning SJ, Blevins T, Chou CL, Diemer G, Dunne DW, Fagan MJ, Hartung PJ, Mechaber HF, Paauw DS, Wong JG, Dezee KJ. Primary Care, the ROAD Less Traveled: What First-Year Medical Students Want in a Specialty. Acad Med. 2013 Aug 21. PMID: 23969353
- Masters DE, O'Brien BC, Chou CL. The Third-Year Medical Student "Grapevine": Managing Transitions Between Third-Year Clerkships Using Peer-to-Peer Handoffs. Acad Med. 2013 Aug 21. PMID: 23969370
- Mookherjee S, Pheatt L, Ranji SR, Chou CL. Physical examination education in graduate medical education-a systematic review of the literature. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Aug;28(8):1090-9. PMID: 23568186
- Hauer KE, Ten Cate O, Boscardin C, Irby DM, Iobst W, O'Sullivan PS. Understanding trust as an essential element of trainee supervision and learning in the workplace. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2013 Jul 27. PMID: 23892689
- Mookherjee S, Chang A, Boscardin CK, Hauer KE. How to develop a competency-based examination blueprint for longitudinal standardized patient clinical skills assessments. Med Teach. 2013 Jul 12. PMID: 23848440
- Autry AM, Knight S, Lester F, Dubowitz G, Byamugisha J, Nsubuga Y, Muyingo M, Korn A. Teaching Surgical Skills Using Video Internet Communication in a Resource-Limited Setting. Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jun 5. PMID: 23743458
- Maggio LA, Tannery NH, Chen HC, Cate OT, O'Brien B. Evidence-Based Medicine Training in Undergraduate Medical Education: A Review and Critique of the Literature Published 2006-2011. Acad Med. 2013 May 22.
- Hauer KE, Soni K, Cornett P, Kohlwes J, Hollander H, Ranji SR, Ten Cate O, Widera E, Calton B, O'Sullivan PS. Developing Entrustable Professional Activities as the Basis for Assessment of Competence in an Internal Medicine Residency: A Feasibility Study. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sheu L, O'Brien B, O'Sullivan PS, Kwong A, Lai CJ. Systems-Based Practice Learning Opportunities in Student-Run Clinics: A Qualitative Analysis of Student Experiences. Acad Med. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23619068 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Aronson L. The Value of Medical Education Programmes: What are the Right Questions? Med Educ. 2013 Apr;47(4):333-334. doi:10.1111/medu.12137
- Greenhill J, Poncelet AN. Transformative learning through longitudinal integrated clerkships. Med Educ. 2013 Apr;47(4):336-339. doi: 10.1111/medu.12139. No abstract available. PMID: 23488752 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Poncelet AN, Wamsley M, Hauer KE, Lai C, Becker T, O'Brien B. Patient views of continuity relationships with medical students. Med Teach. 2013 Mar 12. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23477473 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Fisher J, Lin M, Coates WC, Kuhn GJ, Farrell SE, Maggio LA, Shayne P. Critical appraisal of emergency medicine educational research: the best publications of 2011. Acad Emerg Med. 2013 Feb;20(2):200-8. doi: 10.1111/acem.12070. PMID: 23406080 [PubMed - in process]
- Chamberlain LJ, Wu S, Lewis G, Graff N, Javier JR, Park JS, Johnson CL, Woods SD, Patel M, Wong D, Blaschke GS, Lerner M, Kuo AK. A Multi-Institutional Medical Educational Collaborative: Advocacy Training in California Pediatric Residency Programs. Acad Med. 2013 Jan 23. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23348081 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Coates WC, Lin M, Clarke S, Jordan J, Guth T, Santen SA, Yarris LM. Defining a core curriculum for education scholarship fellowships in emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2012 Dec;19(12):1411-8. doi: 10.1111/acem.12036. PMID: 23279248 [PubMed - in process]
- Hwa M, Sharpe BA, Wachter RM. Development and implementation of a balanced scorecard in an academic hospitalist group. J Hosp Med. 2013 Jan 18. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2006. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23335279 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Ratcliffe TA, Hanson JL, Hemmer PA, Hauer KE, Papp KK, Denton GD. The Required Written History and Physical is Alive, but Not Entirely Well, in Internal Medicine Clerkships. Teach Learn Med. 2013 Jan;25(1):10-4 doi:10.1080/10401334.2012.741538. PMID: 23330889 [PubMed - in process]
- Yarris LM, Coates WC, Lin M, Lind K, Jordan J, Clarke S, Guth TA, Santen SA, Hamstra SJ. A suggested core content for education scholarship fellowships in emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2012 Dec;19(12):1425-33. doi: 10.1111/acem.12032. PMID: 23279249 [PubMed - in process]
- Teherani A, Irby DM, Loeser H. Outcomes of Different Clerkship Models: Longitudinal Integrated, Hybrid, and Block. Acad Med. 2012 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23165275 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Lin M, Santen SA, Yarris LM, Mullan P, Searle N, Rougas S, Coates WC. Development of a Training Needs Assessment for an Education Scholarship Fellowship in Emergency Medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2012 Dec 5. doi: 10.1111/acem.12035. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23216849 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Dhaliwal G. Clinical Excellence: make it a habit. Acad Med. 2012 Nov;87(11):1473. doi: 10.1097/ACM.0b013e31826d68d9. No abstract available. PMID: 23111262 [PubMed - in process].
- Lupi CS, Runyan A, Schreiber N, Steinauer J, Turk JK. An educational workshop and student competency in pregnancy options counseling: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Nov;207(5):414.e1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2012.09.026. Epub 2012 Sep 27. PMID: 23107083 [PubMed - in process]
- Huggett KN, Greenberg RB, Rao D, Richards B, Chauvin SW, Fulton TB, Kalishman S, Littlefield J, Perkowski L, Robins L, Simpson D. The design and utility of institutional teaching awards: A literature review. Med Teach. 2012;34(11):907-19. doi:10.3109/0142159X.2012.731102. Epub 2012 Oct 30.
- Papadakis MA, Paauw DS, Hafferty FW, Shapiro J, Byyny RL; for the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Think Tank. Perspective: The Education Community Must Develop Best Practices Informed by Evidence-Based Research to Remediate Lapses of Professionalism. Acad Med. 2012 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print]
- Weng HC, Chen HC. Management of human capital: how can we inspire casual tutors to go the extra mile? Med Educ. 2012 Oct;46(10):932-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04345.x. No abstract available.
- Farnan JM, Burger A, Boonayasai RT, Leykum L, Harrison R, Machulsky J, Parekh V, Sharpe BA, Schleyer AM, Arora VM. Survey of overnight academic hospitalist supervision of trainees. For the SGIM Housestaff Oversight Subcommittee.
J Hosp Med. 2012 Sep;7(7):521-523. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1961. Epub 2012 Aug 7.
- Aronson L, Niehaus B, Hill-Sakurai L, Lai C, O'Sullivan PS. A comparison of two methods of teaching reflective ability in Year 3 medical students. Med Educ. 2012 Aug;46(8):807-814. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04299.x.
- Haber LA, Lau CY, Sharpe BA, Arora VM, Farnan JM, Ranji SR. Effects of increased overnight supervision on resident education, decision-making, and autonomy. J Hosp Med. 2012 Aug 3. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1959. [Epub ahead of print].
- Hauer KE, O'Brien BC, Hansen LA, Hirsh D, Ma IH, Ogur B, Poncelet AN, Alexander EK, Teherani A. More Is Better: Students Describe Successful and Unsuccessful Experiences With Teachers Differently in Brief and Longitudinal Relationships. Acad Med. 2012 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
- Jena AB, Arora VM, Hauer KE, Durning S, Borges N, Oriol N, Elnicki DM, Fagan MJ, Harrell HE, Torre D, Prochaska M, Meltzer DO, Reddy S. The Prevalence and Nature of Postinterview Communications Between Residency Programs and Applicants During the Match. Acad Med. 2012 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
- Mylopoulos M, Lohfeld L, Norman GR, Dhaliwal G, Eva KW. Renowned Physicians' Perceptions of Expert Diagnostic Practice. Acad Med. 2012 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
- Wayne DB, Hauer KE. Counting Quality, Not Hours: Understanding the Impact of Duty Hour Reform on Internal Medicine Residency Education. J Gen Intern Med. 2012 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.
- Hisch D, Walters L, Poncelet AN. Better learning, better doctors, better delivery system: Possibilities from a case study of longitudinal integrated clerkships. Med Teach. 2012;34(7):548-54.
- O'Brien BC, Poncelet AN, Hansen L, Hirsch DA, Ogur B, Alexander EK, Krupat E, Hauer KE. Students' workplace learning in two clerkship models: a multi-site observational study. Med Educ. 2012 Jun;46(6):613-624.
- Hauer KE, Carney PA, Chang A, Satterfield J. Behavior Change Counseling Curricula for Medical Trainees: A Systematic Review. Acad Med. 2012 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
- Adler S, Coulter Y, Polich G, Hyland K, Chan J. Responding to Patients' Questions about Complementary, Alternative, and Integrative Medicine. MedEdPORTAL; 2012.
- Kaplan RM, Satterfield JM, Kington RS. Building a better physician--the case for the new MCAT. N Engl J Med. 2012 Apr 5;366(14):1265-8.
- Steinman MA, Landefeld CS, Baron RB. Industry support of CME--are we at the tipping point? N Engl J Med. 2012 Mar 22;366(12):1069-71.
- Aronson L, Kruidering M, Niehaus B, O'Sullivan P. UCSF LEaP (Learning from your Experiences as a Professional): Guidelines for Critical Reflection. MedEdPORTAL; 2012.
- Chou CL, Promes SB, Souza KH, Topp KS, O'Sullivan PS. Twelve tips for facilitating successful teleconferences. Med Teach. 2012 Mar 27. [Epub ahead of print].
- Plant JL, Corden M, Mourad M, O'Brien BC, van Schaik SM. Understanding self-assessment as an informed process: residents' use of external information for self-assessment of performance in simulated resuscitations. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2012 Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print].
- Kogan JR, Conforti LN, Bernabeo EC, Durning SJ, Hauer KE, Holmboe ES. Faculty staff perceptions of feedback to residents after direct observation of clinical skills. Med Educ. 2012 Feb;46(2):201-15.
- Tabas JA, Baron RB. Commercial funding of accredited continuing medical education. BMJ. 2012 Feb 16;344:e810.
- Hauer KE, Kogan JR. Realising the potential value of feedback. Med Educ. 2012 Feb;46(2):140-2.
The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Foundation has recognized Molly Cooke with its Professionalism Article Prize for her article, "Cost Consciousness in Patient Care - What is Medical Education's Responsibility?" published in the NEJM in April 2010.
Advances in Health Sciences Education
Evaluation & the Health Professions
JAMA (annually, a fall issue is devoted to medical education)
Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Journal of the National Medical Association
Teaching and Learning in Medicine
The Clinical Teacher
Academic Emergency Medicine
American Journal of Medicine
Annals of Internal Medicine
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology