Jeffrey Tabas, MD, received the 2013 Outstanding Contribution in Education Award from the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
Academy endowed chairs starting five-year terms July 1, 2013:
- George Sawaya, MD: Robert B. Domush, MD Chair in Obstetrics and Gynecology Education
- Mohammad Diab, MD: Academy Chair in Orthopaedic Surgery
- H. Carrie Chen, MD, MSEd: Abraham Rudolph Chair in Pediatric Education
- Anda Kuo, MD: Academy Chair in Pediatric Education
- Peter Chin-Hong, MD, MAS: Academy Chair for Innovation in Teaching
- Tracy Fulton, PhD: Academy Chair for Excellence in Foundational Teaching
Sawaya GF. New Guidelines: It's Complicated. Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Apr;121(4):703-4. [PubMed - in process]
Announcements & Events
Save the Date!
Summer Academy Meeting
Lange Room, 5th Floor, Campus Library
Monday, June 10, 2013, 3:00-5:30 pm
Recognize outstanding UCSF medical education staff! Nominate them for the 2013 Boyden Staff Award, which recognizes front-line staffers at all levels of medical education who directly impact the SOM’s medical education mission. Nomination deadline is May 31. Click here for guidelines and submission information.
Members: drop by to use the hotel workstations in Room LR-102; click here for guidelines.
Photo credit: Elisabeth Fall