Seasonal Academy Meetings, 2012-2013
Seasonal, Academy-wide meetings promote the concept of the "educational Mondays" and the scholarship of teaching and learning. These gatherings provide a forum for informal networking and community building while engaging members in Academy priority- and goal-setting. This is an opportunity to discuss our work as teachers and educators, learn from each other, and promote collaborations across departments, sites and institutions. Members are encouraged to bring non-member guests, unless specified as a members-only meeting. Pre-registration is required. For more information, contact Karen Brent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Academy Meeting
Monday, June 10, 2013, 3:00-5:30 pm
Lange Room, 5th Floor, Campus Library (Breakouts in TLC, 2nd Floor)
At our summer all-AME meeting, we will bring to a close the â€œre-visioningâ€ process embarked upon last June by:
- Reviewing the ideas generated at our February retreats.
- Discussing the overall goals and priorities that emerged from those sessions.
- Hearing from Catherine Lucey about the Bridges curriculum development, and how we can engage.
- Working in small groups to plan our approach and build our roadmap.
- Celebrating the conclusion of another academic year â€“ and announcing the Kim Award winner for 2013!
Members: Click here to register. Invited guests are welcome!
For more Academy meetings and events please go to our Google calendar.
For information on past meetings, please see the seasonal meetings archive