Keynote speaker, Monica Lypson, MD, presenting at Celebration of New Members 2016.
Photo credit: Elisabeth Fall/fallfoto.com
The Academy supports the growth of schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Upcoming events are noted below.
Winter Academy-wide Site-based Meetings February 2016
- Wednesday, February 3, 8:30-10:30 am, ZSFGH, Cafe Conference Room #3 (in main cafeteria dining room), 2nd Floor, Main Hospital (Bldg. 5). Map (PDF)
- Thursday, February 4, 3:00-5:00 pm, VAMC, Medicine Conference Room 1A62, in Bldg 203, the in-patient hospital, in the A wing on the 1st Floor. Map (PDF)
- Monday, February 8, 8:00-10:00 am, Mission Bay, MH2100, Mission Hall. Map (PDF)
- Tuesday, February 9, 8:30-10:30 am, Parnassus, Faculty Alumni House (745 Parnassus) Map (PDF)
- Wednesday, February 17, 9:30-11:30 am, UCSF Fresno, Room 201, UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research, 155 N. Fresno Street
UCSF Education Showcase
April 3-5, 2016 at Parnassus and Mission Bay Campuses
- Sunday, April 3, 8 am-5 pm: Accelerated Path for Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Monday-Tuesday, April 4-5 pm: General Sessions and Workshops
Summer Academy-wide Meeting and Reception
June 13, 2016
Parnassus, Room TBD