Keynote speaker, Jennifer Kogan, MD, presenting at Celebration of New Members 2014.
Photo credit: Elisabeth Fall/fallfoto.com
The Academy supports the growth of School of Medicine teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Upcoming events are noted below.
Also see our annual calendar and the Faculty Development Workshops available from the Center for Faculty Educator's Research and Development in Medical Education (RaDME) office.
Winter Academy-wide Site-based Meetings February 2016
- Wednesday, February 3, 8:30-10:30 am, ZSFGH, Cafe Conference Room #3 (in main cafeteria dining room), 2nd Floor, Main Hospital (Bldg. 5). Map (PDF)
- Thursday, February 4, 3:00-5:00 pm, VAMC, Medicine Conference Room 1A62, in Bldg 203, the in-patient hospital, in the A wing on the 1st Floor. Map (PDF)
- Monday, February 8, 8:00-10:00 am, Mission Bay, MH2100, Mission Hall. Map (PDF)
- Tuesday, February 9, 8:30-10:30 am, Parnassus, Faculty Alumni House (745 Parnassus) Map (PDF)
- Wednesday, February 17, 9:30-11:30 am, UCSF Fresno, Room 201, UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research, 155 N. Fresno Street
Summer Academy-wide Meeting and Reception
June 13, 2016
Parnassus, Room TBD